If you feel like your life needs a lift, or just want to pursue a new hobby or passion, why not consider a floristry course in London?
We know the pressures of living, working and commuting in London can bring you down.
But instead of the daily drudge, why not open your life up to creativity and expression, whilst at the same time learning new skills?
Whether you’re an experienced florist, a total beginner, a creative soul yearning for a new passion or a keen gardener or florist, we’re sure our floristry course in London will breathe new artistry and passion into everyone.
What can a floristry course in London do for me though?
Before we answer that question, let’s bring to memory a picture of calm, serenity and almost zen-like peace. Yes, it’s the Japanese art of bonsai, carefully cultivating small trees to achieve inner balance away from the stresses of day-to-day like.
Now whilst we can’t promise a Bonsai course, we do think the Japanese are onto something and that’s why we’re advocates of a floristry course in London.
However, it’s not just those of us who need to bring calm into our lives, but also those looking for a new hobby, to quench their creative appetites or simply to consider a change of pace, even a new business as a florist.
- We promise you can learn about floristry, whatever your experience, in a variety of courses from a few days to several weeks.
- We promise you will learn your own skills, and what’s more, unleash your creativity into a new-found focus.
- We promise to take you away from your daily drudge, and to meet new people, learn new skills, and what’s more, feel passionate about your art.
Who should take a floristry course in London?
Well, there is no single answer to this question – as so many different types of people from all walks of life have benefitted from completing a floristry course in London.
Several of our past, delighted course members ranged from :-
- Professional florists looking to learn new skills, new fashions in floristry and to learn new forms of expression in their work.
- Wedding planners, and bridal parties, seeking to learn enough about floristry in an intense course to be able to prepare their own floral arrangements for ‘that special day’.
- Complete beginners keen for a new, creative and relaxing hobby to inspire them.
- Entrepreneurs and new mums, keen to learn a new skill that they can turn into a business to work from home and give up the dreaded ‘nine to five’ of an office job.
So as you can see, anyone could benefit from undertaking a floristry course in London, even if it’s just for pleasure or social reasons – it doesn’t need to be serious.
A floristry course in London is a place to have fun, learn and relax, as well as meeting new friends primarily. If, after completing the course, you choose to build on the skills learned on your course, and take up floristry as a hobby or even a business, then that’s tremendous.
We hope to see you soon at our floristry course in London 🙂